Information Management System
User Tracking, Reporting & Analytics
To help you better understand your print fleet, including users, pages printed and device usage, we have programs that will track and report all print activity.
User Activity Tracking
- Track end users print volumes
- Ability to view types of print jobs (ie: Black and White or Color)
- Easily export data
- Users can be grouped to track printing on departmental or office level
Tracking device activity will allow you to more effectively use your printer fleet. Knowing how often and which users are using a device can assist in making decisions with regards to printer fleet size and device type maximizing efficiency.
Device Activity Tracking
- View activity for each device in your fleet
- Device usage – overutilized devices versus underutilized devices
- Print records for each device and charts
There are a variety of reports available to help you find and review the information you require to better understand your print fleet.
One-click reports show data in real-time and can be run from anywhere on your network. There are numerous standard pre-built reports that can display a variety of different printer fleet details.
Ad-hoc reports are created by you with custom datasets. You can choose how the data is filtered and sorted, as well as the date range you are interested in.
Custom reports are completely customizable (using third-party tools) to generate the data you require.
The reporting process is streamlined with the ability to create reports and schedule when they are to be emailed out to specific individuals in your company.