Temperature Verification Kiosk
Our top priority at Carlyle is the health and well-being of our customers, associates, and our community.
Introducing: the Temperature Verification Kiosk
Our temperature verification system provides the ability to screen employees and guests via an infrared body temperature camera. The solution can also be programmed for facial identification, with users easily added in a few short clicks. Designed to help protect the health and safety of both employees and guests by preventing anyone with a temperature from entering a facility. Alarms can be added to sound when those above the temperature threshold and those without access attempt to enter.
- Professional installation
- Wall-mountable or freestanding with pedestal or desk mount
- Pass or Fail visual and audio alerts
- 2 million pixel camera
- 2.5W/4R speakers
- Facial recognition library up to 30,000 people (optional)
- Temperature accuracy ≤ ± 0.5°C
- Temperature range 10°C-42°C