• Tired of losing track of inventory?
• Experience stock outages due to lack of visibility?
• Having large inventory write downs?
Carlyle works with companies to totally integrate an inventory management system within their operation, whether that’s through new inventory management software or directly into your existing ERP.
Our solution covers you from end to end and is broken into three simple steps...
Integrating scanning technology directly into your ERP system
Sourcing the right technology for your unique operational needs (handhelds, scanners, tablets)
Training your team on the new solution
How to get started?
We’re so confident we’ll find a solution that we guarantee our
ability to interconnect your operation and current ERP system
with the Carlyle Inventory Management system. And, if we
can’t, there’s no cost to you. So, the first step is for one of
our solutions experts to understand your existing inventory
management flow, ERP system and company inventory goals.
Carlyle will provide a dedicated technician to provide consulting/support services for the implementation and discovery of the inventory management solution.
The initial needs assessment is broken into the following steps:
- Understanding current inventory flow and utilization of ERP system
- Understanding how inventory is received into the ERP, moved around within the system to van stocks / jobs, and eventually allocated within the system