Carlyle’s responsive service department is reliably there for your company.Contact Us
A Team You Can Rely On
Our clients always know they can depend on the Carlyle team for quick on-site repairs.
First Time Fix Rate
Let our quick on-site repairing service save you valuable time and give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves in offering less than 4-hour response time. Did we mention we average a 95% first time fix rate! Contact us for quick & affordable repair service, with both onsite and depot repair available.
Whether you are a small business with just a few small printers or a large enterprise with many devices across a large network, Carlyle has the right support plan for you with printer repair, sales and service across North America.
Our technicians are specialized in servicing all major brands including HP, Canon, Lexmark, Kyocera, Panasonic and more.
If you are experiencing a printer problem, we can provide the following steps for resolution:
- You can call Toll Free 1-888-478-5556
- You can click the link below and schedule a service call online
- You can drop off your device for repair
Carlyle Service – The Best in the Business
Meet our service team!
Everyone says that their service is the best. But how do they know? Do they independently track and monitor their service delivery? At Carlyle we wanted to look our customers in the eyes and tell them that the service we are providing is the best in the business.
Managed Print Services represent a new way of thinking about office printing.
In many medium to large sized offices, the cost of print represents the third highest expense next to rent and payroll. However, most businesses do not have the time or the resources to dedicate to monitor and manage this expense and as a result have started to look to Carlyle Printers, Service & Supplies to provide this service.
Working with some of the largest corporations in Manitoba, Carlyle has the expertise and knowledge to help customers manage their print fleet environment resulting in reduced costs and greater office efficiency. Carlyle is the premier supplier of managed print services providing detailed customer assessments to determine savings in the three silos of printer expense:
- Hardware Acquisition
Please contact us today if you are looking to:
1) Reduce your business’ print-related costs (up to 30%)
2) Use less paper and consumables
3) Reduce the workload on your IT department
Upon completion of a no obligation assessment of your printer fleet we will be able to provide you with the following detailed information to help manage your printer fleet.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown for three areas of printing hard costs (Supplies, Hardware, Service)
- If applicable, recommend options to increase office efficiency with printer product mix and placement
- Detailed cost per page breakdown for desktop printers
- Monthly print volume breakdown by area of the company
- Analysis of printer utilization as compared to recommended monthly volumes
- Analysis of printer volumes as compared to useful life
Our sales team will provide you with further details on how this program can benefit your business.
Carlyle Integrated Approach
One supplier coordinating all three areas and providing detailed Management reports showing status of printer fleet, and generating savings in all areas.REQUEST PRINT ASSESSMENT VIEW COPIERS
Assessing Your Needs
Your MPS Assessment is the journey to answer the million-dollar question.
What is it costing you to print a page today?
Many companies quickly answer with the cost per page they are paying for the copier. That is just a fraction of the answer.
To print a page you have the following costs:
1. Hardware acquisition cost.
2. Toner or consumable cost.
3. Service labor cost.
4. Parts cost.
5. Internal staff cost.
Repeatedly, customers are amazed by just how much time their staff is spending on managing their printer fleet – or the lack of understanding of just how much money is being spent to print a page.
The first step is for Carlyle to arrange to put DCA (Dedicated Collection Agent) on your print server. This software collects performance information on the printers and copiers within your network. The data collected includes number of pages printed in black & white, number of pages in color, page coverage, age of printing device, and service alerts. With the information gathered, we are able to calculate what your real cost to print a page is.
Carlyle has the unique ability to generate savings for our clients in all the areas of printing – resulting in our clients maximizing their savings.
Learn the Benefits
We reduce IT support requirements
I have never met an IT professional that said they love to work on printer issues – it is the lowest use of their skill set and least challenging work leading to reduced job satisfaction. Carlyle helps manage this area, which frees IT professionals to work on higher value activities. With a Managed Print Solution from Carlyle, the IT professional will be able to provide informed decisions, based on the detailed report Carlyle will provide. The end result saves their time, while still giving them the data to make better decisions.
We identify cost, making expense management possible
Carlyle sheds light on the cost to print a page so your energies can be best directed as you see fit. Once you know to print a page on a specific device costs you “$X.XX”, you can start making decisions which are based on value and information. If you are looking to reduce the cost, you will start to look at ways to print less, and quantitatively measure your progress.
On-going management to ensure proper utilization of printing devices
Carlyle manages your fleet of printers to ensure that as your business changes so does your fleet. Through our Managed Print Services we ensure the right device, with the right cost is being utilized to maximize its efficiency.
Proactive monitoring of output devices
Carlyle manages supplies replenishment so your staff doesn’t have to generate PO for each supply item and toner required. We monitor the service alerts on your printers and proactively come to your location to complete preventative maintenance, which can lead to prevention of device break down.
Carlyle is the one call to make to deal with any issues involved in your print fleet. We make it simple – you will receive one invoice per quarter, which covers what you have actually printed. Due to our reliable supply management and preventive maintenance, none of your business’ cash flow becomes invested toner inventory or for keeping parts on-hand.
Finding A Solution
Once the cost side of the assessment is done we move into the solution phase. Here Carlyle gets an understanding of What, Why and How you are currently printing.
The Goal is to reduce your printing costs. That can be done in four ways.
1. Reduce the total cost of printing that you are spending today. For example my cost per page was 2 cents and now it is 1.5 cents
2. Reduce the amount of printing you do
3. The goal is to educate the users where is the most cost effective place for them to print. This print re-direction also can achieve savings.
4. How internal staff time is being spent on print issues. Handling service issues, purchasing of supplies, and document flows.
The assessment shows us potential solution in all three areas.
For example the picture on the left shows the current multiple vendor and inter-departmental relationship we find in companies. This picture on the right shows you the ideal companies want to thrive for. Clear lines of communication and reporting to the responsible Management teams to achieve maximum efficiency.
Review and Maintain
Where Carlyle truly shines is in the review and maintenance phase.
Here Carlyle will be conducting consent monitoring:
1. Your toner levels and arranging for toner to be shipped to you proactively so you don’t have to generate a separate PO
2. Printer service alerts that help us set up preventative maintenance calls based on these readings
3. Look at the page usages to see what the utilization rates are (do we have a printer significantly over worked, or the opposite)
This information is communicated in a review process on an annual, semi-annual, or quarterly bases. Providing this fleet analysis helps keep your fleet in peak efficiency, and identifies other areas of potential savings.
Request a Consultation
Every customer has unique needs and conditions. Our trained professionals will be able to customize a solution that works for your company today, and have the flexibility to change as you do. It all starts by filling out the information below to start the process.
Many companies claim that they have the “Best service in the business” but few even have a way to measure how happy their customers are. Here at Carlyle Printers, Service & Supplies Ltd. we have a system that allows us to capture feedback after every service call. We use the Net Promoter Score system - www.netpromoter.com. For more info please click here.
We have hired a third party company to implement the globally recognized Net Promoter Score system for our customers. At the end of every service call our customers receive an e-mail asking one question On a Scale of 1 to 10 how likely is it that you would recommend our company/product/service to a friend or Colleague?
A 9 or 10 is called a promoter, a 7 or 8 is neutral and a 1 to 6 is a detractor. Our independent auditor receives all the customers responses and aggregates our number for us every month.
Carlyle's current Net Promoter Score is: 98.1%!
We offer a wide range of printer services for major brands including:
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Printer Repairs
- Lexmark Printer Repairs
- Canon Printer Repairs
- Samsung Printer Repairs
- Kyocera Copier and Printer Repairs
If you are experiencing a printer problem we can provide the following steps for resolution:
- At anytime you can call our repair and warranty department and speak with one of our technicians about a printer problem you are experiencing to determine what could be wrong and what it might cost to fix. If after speaking with our technicians you feel it would be more economical to replace your printer with a new one, they will refer you to our sales team who can tell you about current promotions and vendor trade in programs.
- You can drop off your printer for repair
- You can schedule an on-site repair call by either logging into your client portal (for existing clients with an account) or click the link below and schedule a service call online. Our commitment is to provide 1 hour response to your request and keep you posted as to the status of dispatching a technician to fulfill your request.
World Class Net Promoter Score Achieved for Over 10 Years
Webinar Replay: Digitally Transform Your Business
Miss our webinar? Watch the full recording below.
Anytime, anywhere access to critical business documents.
As an Authorized Square 9 Reseller, Carlyle can deliver the unique tools that streamline process performance to save businesses time and money in areas like Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, Contracts Management and more.
Document Capture Automation
Capture, classify and validate high volume documents into usable data.
- Automatically Extract Valuable Data without Keying
- Convert Documents into Text-Searchable PDFs
- Easily Search for Documents on Extracted Values
- Save Time Digitally Sharing Document with Coworkers
- Securely Store Captured Documents
- Shred Physical Files to Eliminate Storage Costs
- Start the Automation Process from Your Office Equipment
Enterprise Content Management
Capture, retrieve, and distribute business information with GlobalSearch software.
- Immediate Access to Information
- Powerful Document Search and Retrieval
- Effective Team Collaboration
- Reduced Storage Requirements
- Enforced Regulatory Compliance
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Business Process Management
Map document activities for end-to-end process visibility.
- Easily Design Document Activities Through the Browser
- Create a Digital Flow of Information
- Secure Workflow Access to Specific Users
- Enforce Business Rules
- Keep Your Entire Team Informed
- Maintain Critical Document Insight
- Easily Share Business Intelligence
Web Forms Management
Capture critical information with intuitive forms that eliminate manual processes.
- Easily Create and Format Web Forms
- Automatically Capture High Value Data
- Repopulate Data onto Other Forms
- Automate the Sharing and Distribution of Information
- Define Custom Workflows Upon Form Submission
- Create Email Notifications for Document Approval and Follow Up
Short Term Leases
Do you need to rent a copier or printer?
We have the machine to fit your needs...
- No long term contracts necessary with our rental programs
- Maintenance contracts covering parts, labor and supplies available
- Delivery/installation/removal of equipment
Sometimes the equipment and staff you have on hand just aren't enough. What you really need is a flexible printer or copier rental solution, with no unnecessary commitments down the road.
Printer rental and copier rental for:
- Events like meetings, conventions, seminars, trade shows, and sporting events
- Peak periods of increased workload like tax season, litigation, audits, and year-end reporting
- Short-term needs for film productions, engineering projects, and construction sales offices