Careers with Carlyle
We are looking for motivated, energetic, and talented individuals to join the team.
Currently, we are in search of successful, experienced candidates for the following positions:
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
Carlyle Printers Service & Supplies is searching for a highly organized AP/AR person with a minimum of 3 years related experience. This position also includes, but is not limited to, extensive customer interaction, order processing, operational administrative support duties and functions.
Join the Carlyle Team!
- One of the fastest growing Print Management companies in Manitoba.
- Partnered with the 3 best brands in the business – Canon, HP & Lexmark
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry.
- Supportive team members who are passionate about providing exceptional sales, service and solutions.
- Flexible benefits programs including health, medical, dental and life.
- Lucrative RRSP program.
- Access to personal development and training programs.
- "The Perks" include Bell/MTS Place box seating opportunities, Social Committee events, BBQ’s, Carlyle RRSP contributions and much more.
What type of candidates are we looking for?
- Honest and reliable
- Timely, organized and efficient
- Personable, friendly with “can do” attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Willing to work on any project, big or small
- Quick to learn
- Innovative with a focus on process improvement
- Great problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Team player
- Works with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly in a changing, growing environment
What are the minimum requirements?
- Minimum of 3 years AP/AR as well as customer service experience
- Must have excellent phone manner and enjoy working with Customers/Vendors
- Experience working with confidential company information
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and Google Email
- Good understanding of inventory related systems
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have experience and a positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!