Stay current with the latest Announcements, Blogs and Articles about us and the industry by reading our latest blogs and news.
5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To A Cost-Per-Page Solution
Published By: Eric Johannson | Thu Feb 06, 2020
Do you know how much it costs your business to print essential everyday items?
Sure, it’s easy enough to add the number of sheets your printer has churned out on any given day, but realize there are far most costs at play. Beyond basic supplies like paper and toner, you need to consider the cost of your hardware and how much work is needed to maintain a functional printer. Above these fees, there are also administrative costs involved on your end for placing orders, generating purchase orders, receiving the product, and the list goes on.
Overwhelmed by the mountain of variables affecting your printing costs? You don’t have to be. This is why we recommend switching your office to a cost-per-page solution. We iron out all the numbers for you, which frees up valuable time for you to focus on your core business.
Here are 5 benefits you’ll reap when switching over to a cost-per-page solution:
1. A cost-per-page solution organizes your printing expenses without any work on your end. This gives you the ability to pay for what you print when you print.
2. A cost-per-page solution frees up finances tied to keeping extra toner cartridges in stock and on-hand.
3. A cost-per-page solution reduces staff time occupied by troubleshooting printing issues. A simple call to Carlyle will address all printer and copier needs, including hardware purchases/upgrades, fleet servicing and printing supply replenishment.
4. A cost-per-page solution gives you the ability to forecast future printing needs with the help of Carlyle’s ongoing print fleet assessments. Our assessments allow you to budget for the right devices in the most well-suited areas of your business.
5. The bottom line: a cost-per-page solution will save your business money. With Carlyle’s workflow solutions, we’ll work with you to reduce unnecessary spending and streamline your printing needs.
Interested in learning more about how a cost-per-page solution can benefit your business? Call us for your free print analysis at 204-480-4876 or complete our contact form today!